Permanent, full-time position to start 17th
April 2023 or earlier if possible.
(£31,750 - £38,810) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Dolphin School. We are
looking for a fantastic teacher to work in our team. Applications are invited
from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at The
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious
practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is
ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony
with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
- Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine
belief that all children can succeed.
- An innovative practitioner who wants to be given the opportunity
to develop ideas to drive forward learning.
- A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge
and understanding with others.
- Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the
daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can
- Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
In addition the successful candidate will have a deep
pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their
academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the
We can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the
- An ethos in the school where creativity and innovation are valued
amazing enquiry led curriculum ‘Curiouscity’ which uses Bristol and the
community as the basis for learning.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured
new purpose build building right in the city centre with excellent transport
links (opened 24th April 2017).
- To join a wonderful happy team and have every opportunity to further your
professional development and career with an excellent benefit package
including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional
Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are
hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents
and skills at The Dolphin School then we would love to receive an application
We particularly welcome applications
from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age,
disability, sexual orientation or religion.
The Dolphin School is part of Venturers Trust and is
committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An
enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
This job post has expired.