Unqualified Class Teacher
Pay Scale: (UNQ1 - M9) £24,415 - £35,954
Hours: Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Lake Farm Park Academy serves the children
and families of the richly diverse and welcoming community of Hayes in West
London and is the educational home to over 700 children. The academy is part of The Park Federation
Academy Trust, allowing us to benefit from a wealth of expertise across our eight
academies, as well as enabling us to provide opportunities for sharing of good
practice and high quality training.
Lake Farm Park Academy is seeking to
appoint enthusiastic professionals, who have high expectations of themselves
and their pupils, and are committed to improving the lives of our children. Our drive is to secure the best for our children and strong
team-working. The ideal candidates will
be caring, patient, self-motivated and be able to work from their own
initiative. They will be highly effective in supporting the academy to
establish a safe, happy and inclusive school where hard work, good behaviour
and excellent progress are prized.
We are looking
for individuals who:
- Have a track record of excellent progress and high quality
teaching and learning.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Have very high expectations of themselves and the children
they work with.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
For the right candidates, we will offer
- Extensive support and CPD;
- The opportunity to work with other
professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- A welcoming school, with friendly,
enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership
- A dedicated Governing Body;
- Supportive parents and children who are keen
- an employee assistance programme (EAP)
We warmly welcome
candidates coming to visit the school prior to application. Please visit the school website for an
and when we receive successful applications.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this
commitment. The successful applicant will
be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
This job post has expired.