The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint Unqualified Teachers to join the Central Cover Teaching Team.
These posts provide the opportunity to gain experience across all primary key stages by delivering cover across the Trust. The successful candidates will benefit from the variety of working across PACT schools providing both short and long term cover for PACT colleagues across the Trust which is based in the Birmingham area. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and PA High School.
We are looking for exceptional people to work across our organisation to positively impact the lives of the 3000 pupils we serve.
We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils, Trustees and supportive Academy Representatives. Our staff are a friendly, professional and dedicated team in the heart of the city serving an aspirant, culturally diverse community.
We can offer you:
- Subsidised Private Health Care package includes counselling, discounted retail and gym membership.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including qualifications through apprenticeships.
- Commitment to School Teacher’s pay and conditions
- Access to the Teaching Pension Scheme.
- 2.5 ‘Well - being’ days
- Exceptionally supportive staff and leadership
- A well-resourced Trust with excellent facilities and a healthy budget
- Every school has access to a free secure car park on site
- An extensive inclusion and pastoral support team