- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
32.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Contract type
- MPS1 - 6 dependent on experience
We are in need of a full-time upper Key Stage 2 teacher in Year five or six.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who has the ability to:
● Be an exemplary and inspirational teacher with a commitment and passion for learning and raising standards;
● Ability to motivate, lead and inspire others;
● Manage a team and support colleagues to achieve high standards;
● Be innovative, organised and highly motivated with excellent management skills;
● Have an expertise in curriculum design;
● Demonstrate determination, imagination and commitment to sustained improvement;
● Have high expectations of pupil achievement, behaviour and attitude;
● Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and desire to maintain positive links between the school, parents and the wider community;
● Routinely demonstrate ambition and drive to achieve success in the role and in their future career;
● Demonstrate impact in leading a core subject school wide, and
● Demonstrate strong personal drive and resilience.
Applying for the job
Application forms are available to download from the school website at: http://www.hayes.torbay.sch.uk/pge/?title=Job+Vacancies&pid=67 .
Please email the completed application to Allison Grant, School Business Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Monday 27th September at 12 noon.
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 433 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Hayes School
Hayes is a happy and thriving primary school in the seaside town of Paignton, judged as ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted in 2019. There are approximately 450 children on roll including our nursery. The children are mixed ability with two classes per year group. Our strong team of teachers are supported by highly skilled teaching assistants.
Hayes School has a deep vision and passion for learning, and supporting children to “be all they can be”.
We are committed to high quality teaching for all our children and believe that passion and drive are the foundations for outstanding education. Join us in exploring what learning can be like and help us to develop the most exciting curriculum possible.
Arranging a visit to Hayes School
Please e-mail (email@example.com) or phone 01803 557336 to arrange a visit to the school.