Fixed term (12 months)
Are you looking for a career where you can motivate and inspire?
… a role where you can use your skills to make a positive impact in children’s lives?
… a role where no day is the same and you can indulge your subject interests as part of your work?
The value of teachers in our society has never been higher. We are very proud to be part of this vital profession and are offering the chance for adaptable and driven professionals to join us in our mission.
The Governors and Principal of St Hilda’s CE Primary School are seeking a motivated and passionate upper KS2 Teacher to join their team in providing exceptional opportunities for learning and promoting positive outcomes for children.
What Can Vantage Offer You?
• A secure and reliable public sector career, in diverse and inclusive schools, across
Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Knowsley and Bolton.
• Our comprehensive Vantage Plus employee benefits package, designed by staff, for staff.
• A focus on staff well-being, through our employee assistance package.
• A robust, tailored CPD programme. Friendly, committed and highly skilled staff and leadership teams, dedicated to supporting your career progression.
• Opportunities for career progression and secondment across Vantage Academy Trust’s nine primary schools and local partners.
• The chance to support our mission - 100% of our Vantage schools are rated good or outstanding within three years of joining the Trust.
• Our Greater Manchester schools have been selected to take part in the pilot Early Career Development Framework, providing the best support and guidance to NQTs.
At Vantage Academy Trust, we are very proud of our values-led ethos:
• Fostering a culture of professional development
• Developing centres of excellence
• Encouraging our individual spiritual journeys
• Developing future and aspirational thinking
• Celebrating individual distinctiveness and our particular vocation to the least advantaged
• Encouraging curiosity
• Refusing to set a limit on what is possible for ourselves, for one another, and for our community of schools.
TLR 2c maybe available with this role.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
274 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Hilda's CofE Primary School
St Hilda's is a diverse and inclusive school that views every pupil staff member as part of the family. The striving for excellence to enable child reach their full potential in nurturing environment with range enriching activities develop whole child. We are focused on developing treat them each valued members. Our our friendly, motivated committed providing excellent learning opportunities. A Christian family: through love, excelling faith. Join us now journey make difference.
Arranging a visit to St Hilda's CofE Primary School
Not available currently due to Covid 19