- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
32.5 Hours per week Monday - Friday
- Contract type
- M1 £25,714 - M6 £36,961
• To fulfil the Conditions of Employment for School Teachers as laid down in the Pay and Conditions Act 1991 and subsequent amendments.
• To provide a well-managed, stimulating and effective learning environment for children.
• To prepare curriculum plans and programmes of work which are appropriate to the needs, experience and knowledge of pupils.
• To deliver each pupil’s entitlement to a broad and balanced curriculum.
• To work towards continuity in planning, evaluations and records, especially at times of transition.
• To contribute to whole school curriculum development and to reflect such initiatives in classroom planning and practice.
• To participate in professional development initiatives established by the school and by the Authority.
• To develop and maintain relationships with parents as partners in their children’s learning.
• To work co-operatively within the staff team.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 427 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About St Luke's CofE Primary School
St. Luke’s is a school at the heart of its community in Weaste, Salford. We are a family of amazing children, parents & carers, staff and Governors. We are extremely proud of our school and the exciting learning opportunities we offer our children through our cross-curricular enquiry based curriculum.
The ‘St. Luke’s Values’ of Faith, Wisdom, Aspiration, Compassion and Community underpin everything we do. Our staff and Governors are committed to creating positive change, to ensuring that every member of the community feels valued, cared for and are given opportunities every day to reach their full potential.
Our mission: ‘Nurturing the individual as part of our community’.
Arranging a visit to St Luke's CofE Primary School
Can be arranged at your convenience. Please contact school on 0161 921 1800