MPS/UPS + TLR2
UPPER KS2 TEACHER and Disadvantage Lead
Bentley High Street Primary School
Inspiring Futures Academy Trust
Group 3 School – 488 on role.
SALARY: MPS/UPS +TLR2
We can offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities, including the chance to train and work alongside teachers from across our trust.
• Opportunities to work collegiately with senior leaders and to develop skills of leadership across a large school.
• Opportunities for leadership development.
• A thorough induction package with an allocated coach or mentor.
• A reflective school that values research and seeks opportunities to collaborate with other schools to strengthen pedagogy.
• High standards in a lively, stimulating teaching and learning environment.
• Children who are equipped with learning strategies to support their development.
• A friendly, inspiring team of staff who have children at the heart of all their work.
• A health and well-being package which includes well-being days and social activities.
We are looking for:
• An outstanding practitioner who has teaching and learning at the heart of everything they do.
• An ambitious practitioner who wants to develop skills in leadership
• Someone who is excellent at understanding assessment.
• Experience of school improvement planning and measuring impact
• Someone who is committed to the school and community they serve and who is willing to go the extra mile to achieve excellent outcomes.
• Someone who can inspire and motivate adults and children in all aspects of school life.
• Someone who can bring fun and enjoyment to our lively school.
• Someone who is committed to inclusion and equity.
• A reflective practitioner, who responds well to the culture of continual professional development.
Applying for the job
Please apply online at Doncaster Jobs Online
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.