Principal (2-16) Curriculum
Delivery, Quality Assurance & Integrated Resource Lead
We wish to appoint an
exceptional Vice Principal whose role will be to support the Principal in the
leadership of the 2-16 academy, taking responsibility for the day to day
management of the academy, in their absence, as directed. The post holder will be responsible for
curriculum delivery and quality assurance across the primary and the secondary
phase as well as leading on our brand new Integrated Resource.
key role will involve supporting the Principal in providing the vision and
professional leadership of the academy to ensure high quality education for all
its pupils and establishing very high standards of teaching and learning. The successful candidate will lead the
quality assurance process, teaching and learning and will be the named literacy
lead in the academy responsible for the 2-16 literacy and oracy programme (inc.
Brigantia Learning Trust is looking for an excellent leader who:
- Will lead with confidence and be passionate about the power of education and transform lives.
- Is a talented professional who wants to provide every student with a great education and real choices in life, regardless of their background.
- Is committed to raising and maintaining standards in the academy and supporting student behaviour and well-being.
- Is enthusiastic and has passion to ensure that the needs of all students are met.
- Has vision, drive and flair as you join our supportive and forward thinking staff team.
- Has a genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to Hinde House (2-16) Academy and its community.
The role will focus upon:
- Providing leadership and management necessary to secure high quality teaching and learning across the Academy
- Implementing appropriate strategies to ensure that the monitoring of T&L is at least good
- Providing strategic leadership that drives and develops improvements in literacy - specifically the ability to read, write and speak across all disciplines from 2-16
- Strategic leadership across the Integrated resources on the two academy sites.
If you do want to find out
more, please arrange an informal chat with our Executive Assistant, Mrs Amanda
Jenkins, by email AJenkins@brigantiatrust.net
Details are also available on our websites, www.brigantiatrust.net and
All candidates are expected
to read our Safeguarding Policy which can be found on the Hinde House Academy website.
Brigantia Learning Trust is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects
all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates
will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form in
line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
This job post has expired.