The Vice Principal, a practising Catholic, will have a proven track record of providing inspirational, strategic and professional leadership and be an exemplary teacher. Strong communication skills are essential, together with a strategic vision of maintaining and raising standards. Closely partnering the Principal, you will deliver the ideas that keep us at the forefront of education and be an integral part of our journey to success.
We are looking for a first-class candidate, with the energy and resilience to ensure our school is an outstanding place to learn.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
860 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Blessed William Howard Catholic School
Why Blessed William Howard?
• A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
• A wide range of extra-curricular activities.
• High academic standards.
• A commitment to success for all.
• Ongoing CPD for all staff with leadership development courses.
• Strong links with Painsley Catholic College’s new Teaching School Hub. The successful candidate will have opportunities to both facilitate and participate in the new suite of CPD opportunities being introduced by the DfE from September.
“‘... there is a strong sense of purpose among staff and pupils’…‘The school has an inclusive ethos, and pupils are clear about the values that direct every aspect of the school life’.
Arranging a visit to Blessed William Howard Catholic School
Please contact Mrs Deakin on email@example.com or by phone 01785 244236.