- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
Required for April 2022 (with the possibility of January 2022 start if possible)
Full-time, Permanent Contract
Salary – Leadership Scale 6 – 10 (£47,735 - £52,723)
Working in partnership with the Archdiocese of Birmingham we are seeking to appoint a committed practising Catholic for the position of a non-class based Vice Principal at Corpus Christi Catholic Primary Academy.
The successful candidate will support the Principal by providing strategic leadership, management and coaching to secure high standards.
The successful candidate will:
● be a committed, practising Catholic;
● have a secure understanding of the role of a Catholic school leader and be able to articulate how they would promote Catholic life within school and parish communities;
● display the knowledge, skills, drive and resilience required to improve outcomes for all pupils by setting consistently high standards for teaching and learning, pupil progress and attainment;
● demonstrate a high level of competence in teaching in a Catholic primary school, with some experience also of successful senior leadership;
● evidence high standards and expectations for behaviour, attendance and safeguarding;
● evidence a high level of competence in presenting accurate evaluation and data to enable Academy committee, AIB and Directors to receive evidence for progress from which they can exercise their role in supporting and challenging.
We can offer:
● The opportunity to further develop your higher level strategic leadership skills within our Catholic Multi Academy Company;
● Supportive Directors, CSEL, COO, Local Governing Body and SFSC Central Team;
● Opportunities for collaborative work in partnership with other senior leaders across the St Francis and St Clare Catholic Multi Academy Company;
● Pupils who are enthusiastic, confident, happy and eager to learn;
● Dedicated and committed staff, eager to build on our high standards;
● A strong faith community.
Application forms can be accessed via our Academy website https://www.sfscmac.co.uk/vacancies/
For more information, please contact Mr D Belcher, HR Officer at the company head office on 01902 558569.
Completed applications can be returned by post or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 22nd November 2021, 12 noon. We are keen to receive early applications. We reserve the right to close advertised vacancies earlier than the published deadline, should the need arise.
Interviews: Further interview details will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
(Please note only completed CES forms will be accepted).
St Francis and St Clare Catholic Multi Academy Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.