Scale L18-L22 inner London (£72,125 to £78,725)
The successful candidate for the position of Vice Principal will:
• Hold DfE Qualified Teacher Status, an undergraduate degree and preferably a postgraduate degree
• Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires pupils and has experience of teaching in a successful inner city school
• Have a track record of successful learning and teaching and delivering results
• Experience of line management
• Excellent organisational skills and people management
• Good understanding of whole school behaviour strategies and inclusion issues
• Believe that every child can and will succeed
• Be flexible, collaborative and resilient
• Contribute to the whole life of the school through our extensive enrichment programme.
• Have the highest ambitions for your pupils, the department, the school and yourself
We will offer you:
• A unique opportunity to help build the school with whole school responsibilities
• A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
• An opportunity to develop systems and processes at whole school level
• A network of outstanding practitioners and leaders to collaborate with and learn from
• A range of Leadership and management opportunities to prepare you on your journey ahead
Applying for the job
To apply for any of our current vacancies, please read through the recruitment pack and then apply by downloading and completing the Word document LEA TEACHER APPLICATION FORM
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
426 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About London Enterprise Academy
London Enterprise Academy is a Free School at the heart of London’s vibrant East End. The opened in September 2014 with year 7’s only, former glass office block, which fully renovated to high standard. has capacity for six hundred students aged 11-16 when full. It provides stimulating education and personalised curriculum within supportive environment. All our are encouraged stretch themselves achieve their potential. We now have pupils 7-11 having delivered excellent first two sets of GCSEs where progress, attainment EBacc above National Average (Standard pass English 78% maths 74%). totally committed safeguarding promoting welfare all students. staff working academy expected share this commitment, complete statutory additional training be familiar policies procedures. Appointments will subject Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Arranging a visit to London Enterprise Academy
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Cheryl on 02074260746 to book a slot on either 3rd May between 9am and 11am or on 6th May between 2pm and 4pm.