L9 - L14
Manor Green Primary Academy is a popular school . We are proud to be part of Focus-Trust. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Vice Principal with proven leadership experience and impact, who will work closely with the Principal and all key stakeholders to continue to improve teaching and learning in our school.
• To support the Principal in continuing to drive improvements across the whole school community.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they:
• Will inspire and challenge colleagues to share our strategic vision;
• Are an inspirational teacher who can lead by example;
• Have a proven track record of raising standards;
• Will continue to enhance teaching and learning by sharing best practice and facilitating professional development;
• Have consistent high expectations to improve achievement and attainment of all pupils;
• Have an excellent understanding of safeguarding procedures and are able to lead a positive culture of safeguarding within school as DSL;
• Are approachable, adaptable, patient, motivated and a good communicator;
• Have excellent organisational skills and enjoy the challenges faced in a busy primary school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic middle or senior leader who is looking for the next step in their career. As Vice Principal, you will have a significant role to play in helping our school to continue to move forward to ensure that we are a ‘great academy in the heart of our community’.
We are very proud of our school and regularly refer to ourselves as ‘Team Manor Green’. Our core values of ‘care, dare, fair and share’, along with our school vision of ‘Aspire. Achieve. Succeed.’ underpin our ambitious and engaging curriculum.
Our teachers are highly skilled and have an excellent understanding of best practice in education. We have a developing Middle Leadership Team who will work closely with our newly appointed Vice Principal.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
423 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Manor Green Primary Academy
Manor Green Primary is a popular community academy which is located in the heart of Haughton Green, Denton, Manchester. We are proud of our links with our local community.
We have extensive grounds which include three linked playgrounds (one of these is a multi-use ‘sports cage’), Early Years outdoor learning area, playing fields including a football pitch and open grassed areas that we use to develop our ECO/science work. The Key Stage 1 playground has a large climbing frame and the Early Years area has an obstacle course. There are two large halls and a well-resourced dedicated library.
Our curriculum is lively and inspiring, providing many opportunities for the children to develop socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically. We have exciting cross-curricular themes designed specifically for our children and the community in which they live. Our curriculum also contains the other vital dimensions of learning such as diversity, citizenship, personal, social and health education (CPSHE) and environmental awareness.
Arranging a visit to Manor Green Primary Academy
To find out more about Manor Green, please visit www.manorgreenprimaryacademy.co.uk or visit our Twitter profile @TeamManorGreen. Our website and Twitter profile contain a wealth of important information about our school.
Visits to our school are actively encouraged. Please take the opportunity to come into school and meet with us; see if you feel that this is the school for you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0161 336 5864 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Werneth Primary School
Coppice Street, Oldham, Lancashire, OL8 4BL