L9 to L13
The Directors of Exceed Learning Partnership wish to appoint a Vice Principal who would make an outstanding contribution to the education of primary pupils at Sandringham Primary School.
We would expect:
• An Outstanding Practitioner with a creative and energetic approach to Teaching & Learning
• Clear knowledge and understanding of the New National Curriculum
• To be highly proficient in assessment for learning and effective in subsequent analysis in order to improve pupil outcomes
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience of working with children with a range of needs
• A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• A team player who contributes to whole-school improvement
We would offer:
• Excellent career development
• Talented and hard-working professional colleagues who are committed to ensuring that children success in all
areas across the curriculum
• The most up to date research and opportunities to further develop professionally with excellent CPD programs
• Wonderful pupils and parents who support the academy in all its aspirations
As a Trust and an Academy, we are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making
the most of their individual talents. The focus on developing a lifelong love of learning is underpinned by rigorous
attention to the development of essential skills and tools. We aim to balance high academic standards with particular
expertise and emphasis on the creative arts. The Trust Directors and Academy Governors are committed to providing
the very best educational opportunities for the children of the community. It is an exciting opportunity for you to join
our team and make a real difference.
Applying for the job
Please see the job advert and recruitment pack on the school's website
Please send completed application form to Joan.email@example.com by noon on 18th May 2021
441 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Sandringham Primary School
Letter from the Principal
Thank you for your interest in the position of Vice Principal at Sandringham Primary School.
Sandringham is part of Exceed Learning Partnership, a Doncaster based, high performing multi academy trust. At Sandringham, we look to appoint highly motivated people who can take the Academy forward and deliver our vision and ethos. We value every child’s welfare and strive to give every child an opportunity to progress to the best of their ability, with the help of a dedicated team of staff, governors, parents and children.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to use their skills and individuality. At Sandringham, we foster a positive climate and strive for all staff to develop and pursue a successful career. In order to achieve this, we put the maximum amount of effort into creating the very best professional development opportunities. As part of Exceed, Sandringham Primary School is collaborating with outstanding schools and leaders, which is ensuring that we move forward in our own development.
I hope this will inspire you to apply for this unique opportunity and I look forward to receiving your application. Once again thank you for your interest in the position.
Arranging a visit to Sandringham Primary School
Please contact Joan Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org