- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Temporary - January 2022 until August 2022)
- MPS to UPS
Sheffield South East Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher (MPS or UPS) to work in a Year 2 class of 20 children. This is a temporary position from January 2022 until August 2022, based at Phillimore Community Primary School.
We are looking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner who, together with our committed and talented team, will inspire children to achieve high outcomes. We need a teacher who will:
- provide creative, high quality learning opportunities for children
- support and inspire our children with our exciting new global curriculum
- will champion phonics and reading in all areas of school
- model high standards and have high aspirations for all children
- work with colleagues and leaders to contribute to whole school development
- work with families and our local community to support children`s learning
- add to our wide range of extra-curricular activities.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 438 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Phillimore Community Primary School
Our pupils are well behaved, friendly and positive about their learning and we have a team of hard-working and supportive staff. The school is a large and friendly school within the community of Darnall.
We can offer you:
- a supportive, caring ethos
- opportunities to develop through quality CPD and peer support
- children who have good learning behaviours and attitudes to learning
- Experienced governors who are involved with the daily work of the school. You will also receive free employee health cover (Westfield Health & Wellbeing).
Applications from both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers are warmly welcomed
Arranging a visit to Phillimore Community Primary School
Visits to view the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Debbie Morris, Business Manager on 0114 2494036 to arrange a visit or request an application pack.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher, Y4
Totley All Saints Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Hillfoot Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S17 4AP
EYFS Class Teacher
St Francis Xavier Catholic Primary School
Roberts Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 0JN