- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (9 months)
- M1 - M6 (£25,715 - £36,961)
KS2 Teacher - Maternity Cover - Fixed term
Working as part of a supportive and highly professional team at Ore Village Primary Academy and under the professional direction and supervision of the Headteacher, you will plan, prepare and deliver lessons and report on development, progress and attainment of pupils in your care.
We are looking for an:
● Exemplary classroom practitioner
● Ambitious and highly motivated individual
● Energetic, creative and committed professional
● Individual who sets high expectations and established productive working relationships with pupils and staff
● Individual who promotes the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom and is committed to achieving high standards.
● Individual who is able to adjust activities according to pupils’ responses and needs.
Have a look on our website to find out more https://sites.google.com/tkat.org/ore-village-primary-academy/home
We strongly encourage a visit to school prior to application if possible. Email our friendly office team on email@example.com or call us on (01424) 422979 to book a visit or telephone call with our Head.
Applying for the job
Please complete the TKAT application form and equal opportunities form and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 326 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Ore Village Primary Academy
Ore Village Primary Academy is a two form entry primary school in Hastings. It is a happy, caring and increasingly successful school, which is part of The Kemnal Academies Trust. Hastings is recognised as an ‘Opportunity Area’, and the academy will be pivotal in ensuring our children get the best start in life, no matter what their background. As part of the TKAT network, we are committed to making sure that every child has access to an excellent education and real choices in life.
Our pupils enjoy learning and are proud of their achievements. We value the wider curriculum and provide lots of opportunities for engagement in the creative arts and forest school. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual who is able to teach engaging lessons which will motivate children and help them to reach their full potential.
Working for TKAT:
In return, as an employee of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), you will benefit from:
● A wide variety of opportunities for professional development, including the potential to develop your career at more than one TKAT academy;
● Opportunities to work flexibly, where possible;
● Our support for your wellbeing at work; and
● The rewards of working to improve the life chances of our pupils.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part time or on a flexible basis.
Arranging a visit to Ore Village Primary Academy
If you would like to arrange to look round the school before applying please contact us on 01424 422979.