We are looking for an inspirational, qualified, Y6 teacher to join Christ the King RC Primary School on their current upward journey of improvement.
Applicants should be motivated and inspired by wanting the best from their pupils, being a proactive member of staff and committed to leadership development from the range of opportunities that we can provide. We have the time, energy and funding to heavily invest in CPD and so we value ambition and passion above all else.
Please apply if most of the following statements apply to you:
• Model and deliver high quality teaching to secure consistently good to outstanding learning
• Be committed and excited about on-going professional development
• Contribute proactively to the wider life at the school
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work as part of our team
Essential educational requirements
It is essential to have QTS. and have completed their NQT year.
Essential skills and experience
The right candidate will have a good knowledge of the Y6 curriculum, and SATS
About Christ The King Catholic School, Amesbury
Christ the King RC Primary is a caring school that encourages all pupils to be ambitious in their attitude, to be inspired by the world and people around them, and resilient in the face of challenge.
- Earls Court Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7LX
- LA Maintained School
- Christ The King Catholic School, Amesbury website (opens in a new window)