- Fixed term (Temporary)
- Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 3, £25714 to £29664
Year 1&2 Class Teacher job summaryRequired for September 2022, an excellent classroom practitioner for a mixed class year groups 1 & 2.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an NQT or early career teacher who will be supported by the Academy Head and staff team to be paid at Main Pay Scale 1-3.
The Trust offer the prospect of teaching in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support others in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to improving the outcomes for all our children, where your work-life balance will be promoted. We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed as a teacher.
You will need to be inspirational and reflective, show initiative, resilience, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude and professionalism to work as part of a successful and growing team of reflective practitioners to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’. We expect you to effectively liaise with parents, stakeholders and the community. The School leaders will recognise and develop your expertise and skills to ensure career development.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’
What we are looking for in a candidate is:
• A commitment to developing your own practice through engagement in professional learning in order to develop and implement the most current teaching strategies.
• An understanding of how pupils learn and real commitment to provide and maintain high-quality indoor and outdoor learning opportunities.
• Recognition of our amazing children; nurturing, supporting and challenging them, meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey.
• An ability to see the best in all and promote and expect positive behaviour at all times.
• A committed approach to the wider school community and engagement with them.
• A cheerful, fresh and creative approach to giving the children under your care the best you can
• Experience of working in KS1
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing date: 11th July 2022 12noon
Interview date: 13th July 2022
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Moretonhampstead Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- School size
- 131 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
Moretonhampstead is a vibrant school with a warm and friendly family atmosphere. They have kind, curious and engaged children and a staff team who are highly dedicated and strive to do the very best for every child. The school enjoys a positive relationship with parents and the local community and are fortunate to have a superb modern school building with excellent facilities and spacious grounds and outdoor spaces, nestled within Dartmoor National Park
Arranging a visit to Moretonhampstead Primary School
If you wish to visit prior to application, a warm welcome awaits you. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 01647 440482.