- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main Pay Scale M1-3
Required for November 2021, an excellent classroom practitioner for Year 1/2 class.
This would also be an ideal opportunity for an NQT or early career teacher who will be supported by the Academy Head and staff team.
The Link Academy Trust is looking for a passionate, talented teacher to join our dynamic organisation, lead a class and work across the Trust. If you are a teacher with real ambition to develop your career further and would like to be at the forefront of current school improvement opportunities we need you.
The Trust offer the prospect of teaching in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support/ lead others in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to working to improve the outcomes for all our children, where your work-life balance will be promoted. We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed as a teacher.
You will need to be inspirational and reflective, show initiative, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful team of practitioners to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’. We expect you to liaise with parents, stakeholders and the community.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environment where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• A commitment to developing your own practice through engagement in professional learning in order to develop and implement the most current teaching strategies
• An understanding of how pupils learn and flexibility to support the schools in offering an excellent experience to all our children, including enriching extra-curricular activities
• A commitment to develop the opportunities for our children to learn outside
• Recognition of our amazing children; nurturing and supporting them, meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey
• A committed approach to the wider school community and engagement with them
• A cheerful, resilient, fresh and creative approach to giving the children under your care the best you can
• Experience of working in a KS1 setting
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 123 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About Harbertonford Church of England Primary School
Harbertonford is a thriving small Church School situated just outside the town of Totnes. The School achieves high academic standards through the provision of an exciting curriculum that makes the most of its beautiful surroundings and caring, nurturing environment. It is a vibrant and exciting place aiming to help all pupils to discover their potential and enable them to fulfil it, whilst valuing their individuality and developing the whole child. Harbertonford has a good reputation, built on high standards and a caring ethos and they strive to meet the challenges of preparing children for the future, instilling a lifelong love of learning on the way.
Arranging a visit to Harbertonford Church of England Primary School
Visits to the school are encouraged and we would love to show you around. Please contact the school office on 01803 732352 to arrange a convenient time.