- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 1
- Maternity or parental leave cover - up to 1 year
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Embraces creativity and has a positive outlook on life.
- Is fascinated by the learning process and actively seeks new ideas & research.
- Is willing to take risks, exploring innovative opportunities to enable every child to thrive.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as facilitators of learning.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- Has great ideas and wants to share them!
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face!
What the school offers its staff
- A commitment to people across our partnership, underpinned by our people principles; adaptability, wellness, recognising achievement, employee voice and engagement, professional development and growth, and inclusivity and collaboration.
- Access to the national Early Career Framework, delivered through our very own Teaching School Hub.
- A comprehensive career entry package of support, to enable you to develop and feel supported within the first two years of your career. This package of support includes high-quality CPL opportunities, mentoring, a well-being buddy, regular visits from our central team, and a residential opportunity in year 2.
- A commitment to high-quality mentoring and release time, to support your development as an early career framework.
- Access to extensive, high-quality CPL at every stage of your career, including the opportunity to grow and develop as a leader.
- The opportunity to progress across the partnership, realising your career ambitions.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, including access to specialist support and services including counselling, financial support, and legal advice.
- Be part of one of the best schools in the universe.
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our schools.
- To feel a part of a team of Early Career Teachers across the trust, supporting each other and learning and growing together.
Commitment to safeguarding
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
This job post has expired.