Oak Tree Primary School and Nursery have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Classroom Teacher with a vision for exceptional education to join our Key Stage 1 team as Year 1 Class Teacher. We are looking to appoint a candidate with a proven track record of raising educational standards and inspirational teaching and learning in Key stage 1, alongside a commitment to engage positively with pupils, staff and the local community.
Here at Oak Tree Primary School and Nursery, our aim is to offer this generation of children, young people and those involved in their education the very best leadership, teaching and learning, professional development and support services. We pride ourselves on focusing on the needs of each and every child. Our aim is to enable them not only to make exceptional progress but also to learn how to get on well with one another and make friends in a supportive environment. We are a ‘Take Care’ school.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- To provide exceptional support to our pupil's education, ensuring that there is a clear and consistent vision upheld by all staff.
- Focus on driving high-quality teaching and learning, curriculum planning and assessment strategies across the school.
- Work with Trust Leaders to identify, establish and implement a high-quality, dynamic strategy for world-class education across the school and MAT.
- A role model to colleagues prepared to support the development of teaching and learning strategies throughout the key stage to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding and Child Protection policies.
You are likely to be someone who is or has the potential to:
- Have high-quality teaching skills.
- Be a highly positive and resilient individual who is flexible and responsive.
- Be humble with a clear vision around social equality and community alongside the determination to make a difference.
- Has integrity and respect with a commitment to working within a high-performance culture.
- Be passionate about the learning journey of pupils, with a strong understanding of the importance of transition and core standards.
- An optimistic and flexible approach to the working life of the school, including being prepared to work across the school.
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills to identify, co-ordinate and deliver appropriate work-streams.
Oak Tree Primary School and Nursery and the Aspire Multi-Academy Trust values diversity and inclusiveness. Only people who can evidence their right to work in the UK will be considered for this vacancy. We are committed to robust Safer Recruitment processes as part of our strong commitment to safeguard children and young people. An enhanced criminal records check will be undertaken on the successful candidate. Candidates must disclose all unprotected spent and unspent cautions and convictions. It is an offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity with children.
This job post has expired.