- £25,714 - £40,124
Year 1 Teacher - possible SLT for candidates with relevant experience job summary
The Governors of St Mary’s School, Swanage are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Yr 1 F/T teacher for September 2022. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. The posts are open to both Early Career Teachers and applicants with experience seeking SLT experience.
• A welcoming school
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and
independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships
with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Salary: M1 – UPS2 depending on experience
Contract: Permanent Full-time
You are welcome to visit the school. To arrange a visit, please contact Lisa Maidment, Admin Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school office on 01929 424909.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Friday 20th May
Interviews: Monday 23rd May
Shortlisted candidates will be phoned on Friday 20th May
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Swanage
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 194 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
St Mary’s Primary is a one form entry primary school situated in the picturesque Dorset town of Swanage, on the edge of the Jurassic Coast. It has both award winning beaches and beautiful countryside alongside.
The location of the school is both close to local amenities and the coast. The school is part of Plymouth Multi Academy Trust which covers the whole of the South West of England.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Swanage
Candidates are very welcome to visit the school. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.