- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Fixed Term Until August 2022)
- Early Career Teacher / Main Pay Scale
Grade: Early Career Teacher / Main Pay Scale
Hours of work: Full-time
Contract: Fixed Term until 31 August 2022
Start date: 1 January 2022
Are you an exceptional classroom teacher, with experience of KS1 teaching, and committed to your own professional development and that of others? Are you highly ambitious for yourself, our children and the school? Are you prepared to go ‘above and beyond’ to ensure our children make outstanding progress? If you've answered yes, and will actively promote Adelaide’s values of ‘Equality, Effort and Respect’, then we would love to hear from you!
Applications are welcome from both experienced and early career teachers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a dedicated, hardworking qualified Teacher
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our S2S Support Leaders and Peers network.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
If you would like the opportunity to work with wonderful children in one of the city’s most diverse schools, then we would love to hear from you. Tours of the school are highly recommended and, during this unprecedented time, will take place via video call. Please contact the school office to arrange a time to call.
If you have any queries regarding the role or application process, please contact Carla Varley, HR Administrator, at Adelaide Primary School.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete an application form and submit via our Eteach Careers Page. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
Closing date for completed applications: Sunday 31 October 2021
Interviews: Friday, 5 November 2021
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service, Children’s Barred List Check, Section 128 check where applicable, identity checks, medical clearance, proof of qualifications, satisfactory references and eligibility to work in the UK checks.
Applying for the job
A completed application form and optional cover letter should be uploaded and submitted to ETeach to apply for this role.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification attached before making an application.
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received. More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 449 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Adelaide Primary School
Adelaide Primary School requires a highly committed, talented teacher to join our team from January 2022.
Our school is an exciting inner-city school that provides a first-class educational experience to all children. We are a diverse, inclusive school and value and celebrate individuality and differences.
Adelaide Primary is part of Humber Education Trust. Our exciting, forward-thinking Trust comprises of 12 primary and four special schools. For more information, please visit the Humber Education Trust website.
Arranging a visit to Adelaide Primary School
Tours of the school are highly recommended and, during this unprecedented time, will take place via video call. Please contact the school office to arrange a time to call.