Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
NQT to MPS 6 (incorporating London fringe weighting)
Are you a teacher who brings learning to life and can you help us to provide a supportive, stimulating environment in which each child is enabled and encouraged to attain the highest standard of achievement? Alwyn Infant School is looking for a Year 2 teacher to join its dynamic and vibrant team in Key Stage 1. Please see the attached job description and person specification.
Applying for the job
The application paperwork can be found on our website; www.alwyn.org.uk. or contact the school office; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
250 pupils enrolled
4 to 7
About Alwyn Infant School
We are a popular, three-form entry infant school with amazing children, friendly staff and a committed governing body. We can offer:
• positive, friendly and well-behaved children, who are motivated to achieve and who
deserve the very best;
• a well-resourced, vibrant and friendly school;
• our full commitment to your professional development;
• friendly, supportive staff who are dedicated to team work.
We are looking for:
• a motivated and caring practitioner to join our very successful Key Stage 1 team;
• a strong commitment to further raise standards and continue the excellent development
of the school;
• high expectations of achievement, behaviour and inclusivity;
• a teacher with a passion and belief that all children can achieve, whatever their needs,
abilities and circumstances;
• commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Arranging a visit to Alwyn Infant School
For further information, an application pack or to arrange a virtual meeting, please contact the school office on 01628 622477 or email email@example.com