Main Pay Scale 1 - 6
The role will involve:
• Teaching a Year 2 class.
• Working alongside and supporting a highly committed and caring staff team.
• Working alongside the SLT and SENDCo in supporting children with additional needs.
• Liaising with staff in terms of adapting plans to suit individual needs, feedback to staff
regarding pupils and maintaining records of pupils.
• Leading a curriculum subject area.
• Opportunities to lead extra-curricular activities such as after school clubs.
We are looking for someone who:
• Inspires and enthuses children to reach their highest potential.
• Has a good subject knowledge of the curriculum.
• Has very high expectations who will maintain high standards of teaching and learning.
• Works in close collaboration with colleagues as a valued member of a team.
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive
relationships with parents, pupils and staff.
• Works in a calm, caring and supportive manner with the ability to deliver an exciting,
innovative, creative and cross curricular environment for children.
• Is committed to helping children overcome barriers to learning.
We can offer:
• A welcoming, supportive and hardworking staff team.
• Children who are enthusiastic to learn, grow and extend their life experiences.
• A staff who are passionate about continued development and growth as a school
• A committed and supportive leadership team who hold staff wellbeing as crucial to school success.
• Parents who are valued partners in helping every child achieve.
• A growing and thriving school community who support each other.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form.
Additionally a letter, of no more than 2 sides of A4 paper and should be addressed to the Headteacher, explaining how your experience to date has prepared you for this role and how you will develop learning and progress at Peel Park Primary School.
Local authority maintained school
625 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Accrington Peel Park Primary School
Peel Park Primary School is a large 3 form entry school that currently caters for 628 children between the ages of 4 and 11.
We have a strong team of staff who are dedicated to the children and are very hardworking. We are supportive and friendly and enjoy working together as a team. We set high standards for work and behaviour as it is important to us that our teachers make sure lessons are interesting and engaging. We have strong links with the local community are well supported by parents and an active PTFA. We are looking to appoint a well-motivated and enthusiastic teacher who will work well as part of the school team.
Arranging a visit to Accrington Peel Park Primary School
Zoom Meetings are being held on:
Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 4pm
Thursday 21st January 2021 at 4pm
Alice Street, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 6QR