Our OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school (Feb 2020) is looking to appoint an outstanding teacher who can demonstrate a commitment to raising children’s aspirations and attainment through creative and inspiring learning experiences. We are looking for a teacher who will motivate and connect with our pupils and families, whilst ensuring progress and ambition are fostered for all learners. The Year 2 Class teacher job-sharing for one day per week on a Monday. This post is a temporary contract from October half term to the end of the academic year, there is a possibility that this could be extended dependent of future positions and budget restrictions in the school.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- proven ability to work effectively alongside others to have a significant impact on pupil's attainment
- proven highly effective classroom practice
- proven ICT skills to support remote learning and Interactive Whiteboard teaching
- clear understanding of assessing pupil's progress
- excellent communication skills with children, parents and colleagues
- ability to build effective relationships with adults and children
- good organisation skills
- uses their initiative
- curriculum areas such as English, Science, Music, Computing, Design Technology would support the development of our curriculum.
The school is committed to equal opportunities and safer recruitment practice. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any post is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.