- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
Teachers hours Monday to Friday full time 27.5 hours
- Contract type
- Teacher Mainscale SCP 01 to 06
YEAR 2 CLASS TEACHER needed for January 2022
ECT’s most welcome to apply
The successful applicant will:
• Be a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be a consistently good or outstanding teacher
• Be skilled at building up positive and respectful relationships with children, parents & colleagues
• Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise
• Be keen to develop their own teaching and try out new initiatives as part of an exciting and creative curriculum
• Be an inspirational teacher who motivates all children to do their very best
• Be committed to ensuring that every child will flourish and reach their full potential
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 448 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About St Vincent's Catholic Primary School
We are a team of supportive and caring staff who are dedicated to developing the whole child. As a result, our children are energetic, friendly and enjoy taking responsibility for themselves and others. We are dedicated to supporting the professional development of all of our staff, actively encouraging our teachers to develop new initiatives within their teams, and are keen to develop future leaders.
Arranging a visit to St Vincent's Catholic Primary School
If you would like to come and take a look round and meet our friendly pupils and staff, please call the school to arrange a visit. We look forward to welcoming you.
Telephone number 02089926625