This is a challenging post and the successful candidate can expect to grow and develop existing practice and embrace new ideas and initiatives.
We are looking for someone who:
• is experienced, talented and creative
• is able to motivate and inspire children of all abilities
• has high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour
• is able to contribute to, and work as part of a team
What we can offer:
• A competitive salary
• Generous pension scheme
• Generous maternity and paternity leave and pay entitlement
• Generous adoption leave and pay entitlement
• Flexible working scheme
• Travel plan discounts
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Access to CAREFIRST advice and counselling service
• Employee discount scheme for national and local retailers
• Training opportunities through our CPD programme
Burnt Oak Primary School is a vibrant and welcoming school situated in lower Gillingham. We are a two-form entry school with a Nursery. The school is well resourced and has excellent ICT facilities. We have motivated and happy pupils who are eager to learn.
Through the dedication of the staff team, Burnt Oak Primary School succeeds in providing a learning environment where everyone, pupils and staff, are helped to succeed. It is this dedication which led to the school achieving and retaining both the Inclusion Quality Mark and Centre of Excellence since 2017 and becoming a Flagship School in 2020.
Burnt Oak Primary School prides itself on its highly creative curriculum and the extensive extra-curricular activities which it offers pupils. Teachers are encouraged to be innovative and to engage pupils through exciting learning opportunities. Testament to the high quality of this curriculum are our Gold Sports Games and Best Literacy Innovation Awards.