Year 3 Class Teacher - Maternity Cover
Full details of the job description and person specification for this vacancy can be found on our website: https://dunraveneducationaltrust.careers.eteach.com/#
Essential educational requirements
Degree Level Qualification
Qualified Teacher Status or Newly Qualified Teacher
Essential skills and experience
A clear understanding of:
● The role of a teacher in a Primary School
● Planning and evaluating as appropriate, a curriculum which raises achievement for all children.
● Primary curriculum and up to date knowledge of effective practice.
● The need for good record keeping and assessment.
● Ability to undertake record keeping to a high standard and carry out observations of children and to then
use this to inform individual planning.
1. A high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs)
2. Clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven track-record of success in developing leaders
3. A supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events)
4. Excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School)
5. A culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
6. Access to the Cycle to Work Scheme
7. Access to our Employee Assistance Promgramme
About Dunraven School
Dunraven is a 4-18, All Through School, recently designated as a National Teaching School which recognises the effort that the school team puts in to making lessons enjoyable and effective for our young people. Equally, the visit of OFSTED in October 2014 which judged Dunraven as ‘outstanding’ in every category was an important public marker of our on-going journey to achieve ‘Excellence for All’.
- 94-98 Leigham Court Road, London, SW16 2QB
- All Through
- Dunraven School website (opens in a new window)