Year 3 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a full time teacher to cover a year’s maternity in a Year 3 class starting on 24th February 2020.
Great Totham is a successful, 2 form entry primary school. We have happy pupils and a motivated and committed staff.
You will have:
· Excellent subject knowledge
· A flexible approach to teaching and learning
· The ability to engage all pupils.
· Enthusiastic, well behaved children with a good attitude to learning
· A collaborative approach to planning within a year team
· A well resourced school and supportive working environment.
Although advertised as a year maternity cover we would also welcome applicants who can offer until the end of the academic year.
We welcome visits to our school.
Great Totham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in its care and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Essential educational requirements
It is essential to have QTS and have successfully completed NQT year
Essential skills and experience
About Great Totham Primary School
- Walden House Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9 8PN
- LA Maintained School
- Great Totham Primary School website (opens in a new window)