ST MARY’S C.E. (AIDED) PRIMARY SCHOOL
Normandy, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1JL
Tel: 01403 265999
Required for November 2020
Year 3 Class Teacher TMS (full time) temporary post
We are currently looking to appoint a Year 3 classteacher to start straight after October half-term 2020. This is an opportunity for excellent, enthusiastic teacher to join our successful and friendly school. You will be part of a hardworking and friendly team.
The successful candidate should:
• Demonstrate excellent teaching skills and relationships with pupils
• Work well as part of a team
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be committed to a creative approach to learning
• Support the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
• A good school with high standards and expectations
• Supportive colleagues
• A variety of teaching and learning resources including IWB and laptop
• A part-time teaching assistant
• Children who are responsive and keen to learn
This is a temporary position pending the appointment of a permanent post-holder in September 2021 (for which the successful candidate could also be considered).
Details of the school, including our most recent Ofsted report and Outstanding SIAMS report, can be found on our website: www.stmarysschoolhorsham.co.uk
The school is committed to safer recruitment and all appointees are subject to pre-employment checks. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.
Further details are available from the school office on 01403 265999.
Closing date 5pm on Friday 14th August
Shortlisting Monday 17th August
Interviews to be held on Thursday 27th August
Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
208 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Mary's CofE (Aided) Primary School
St Mary's School is a popular, oversubscribed, one form entry school in the middle of Horsham, graded Ofsted - good, and SIAMS - outstanding. 100% of staff agree they are proud to be part of the team.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's CofE (Aided) Primary School
Contact School office at firstname.lastname@example.org