Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£25,714 to £36,961 (MPR 1 - 6)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious Year 3 Class Teacher to join the school as part of our highly committed team. This post is suitable for a proactive and enthusiastic NQT, whom we can support well through our MATs Teaching School Hub and underpinned by the Early Career Framework. Staff wellbeing is at the centre of our practice and we are looking for a class teacher who is passionate about learning.
You will be:
- An enthusiastic, well-motivated and forward thinking KS2 teacher
- A tenacious practitioner who has drive and passion to continue the journey towards excellence
- An outstanding, fun and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- Good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- An enthusiastic and supportive Executive Head Teacher and Head of School who put the interests of the children first
- A commitment to on-going professional development
- Strong links with the Trust, community and church
- A school committed to staff well-being
Application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs E Parker, Head of School, Kirkley Cliff, Lowestoft, NR33 0DG
Applications will be shortlisted on Monday 28th June.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th June.
Applicants should be supportive of our catholic ethos. St John the Baptist CMAT welcomes applications from members of minority ethnic communities and those with disabilities. The MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be subject to DBS checks along with relevant employment checks.
Applying for the job
Please visit our school website and download and complete the CES application form.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
202 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Mary's Roman Catholic Primary School
St Mary’s Roman Catholic Primary School is a welcoming and vibrant Primary School situated in Lowestoft. Staff, parents and Governors are very proud of the school and recognise it is a delightful place to grow and learn. We welcome applicants from all faiths and backgrounds.
The school is part of St John the Baptist Catholic Multi Academy Trust and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to share practice across the Trust and contribute to the future success of our school. The school shares an Executive Head with another local Catholic school and there is a tradition of long established joint support between the two schools and the aspiration to share more leadership, staffing, CPD and vision to be the best possible environments for learning, growth and spiritual development.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Roman Catholic Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed following our schools risk assessment. To arrange an appointment please call 01502 565384.