Year 3 Class Teacher
9 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
11 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Monday - Friday Term Time
- Fixed term - 1 year (we are a growing school so could move to permanent)
- M1 - M4
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
- Act within the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards
Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school adhering to all policies and procedures
What the school offers its staff
- Salary (based on experience)
- A Trust and school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful ECT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
Further details about the role
See eteach for more info
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Wantage Primary Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 102 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wantage Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Wantage Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Key Stage 2 Teacher - The Hill Primary School
The Hill Primary School
Peppard Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG4 8TU
Teacher - St John's CE Primary School
St John's Church of England Primary School
121-147 Orts Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3JN
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Southcote Primary School
Southcote Primary School
Silchester Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 3EJ
Class Teacher (subject release cover)
Preshute Church of England Primary School
High Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 4HH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxfordshire