Year 3 Teacher - The Hill Primary School
This job expired on 26 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
26 February 2023 at 11:59pm
2 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time - 1.0 FTE
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 12
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £38,810 Per Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
Maternity cover required for May 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our popular and successful school to appoint a highly motivated, caring and creative professional to our team.
We can offer:
• Amazing pupils, who are well-behaved, enthusiastic and polite
• A well-resourced learning environment with excellent facilities, including extensive outdoor space
• Strong support from parents, governors and the community
• A talented and supportive staff team
• A strong inclusive ethos
We are looking for excellent practitioners who:
• Have an ambitious attitude for all learners
• Are committed to working as part of the team
• Are reflective in their practice and commitment to continual improvement
What the school offers its staff
Visits to the school are welcome. Further details and an application pack are available from our website, www.thehillprimary.org.uk, by email to email@example.com or by calling the school on 0118 937 5560.
Closing date: Sunday 26th February 2023
Interview : week commencing 6th March
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure and references will be sought from the successful candidate.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Hill Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 397 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Hill Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Two-form primary school situated in Caversham, Reading.
Arranging a visit to The Hill Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
West Drayton Academy
Kingston Lane, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 9EA
College Town Primary School
Branksome Hill Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 0QF
Whitegrove Primary School
Westmorland Drive, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG42 3QS
Barley Hill Primary School
Ludsden Grove, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3DH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed