We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
- have high expectations of children's attainment, progress and behaviour
- have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- be a creative and reflective teacher who has excellent communication and personal organisation skills
- be a team player who will be able to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to the life of our school
- be willing to contribute to the school's drive for improvement.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- a supportive and motivated leadership and staff team
- a commitment to your ongoing professional development.
We welcome applicants with experience and those starting out in their careers or returning to teaching.
Applying for the job
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be sent to Carolyn Taylor, Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Walsham-le-Willows Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Walsham-le-Willows Primary School is a thriving Church of England primary school situated in a picturesque village in mid Suffolk, very close to Bury St Edmunds, Diss and Stowmarket where there are excellent road and rail links to London and the Midlands. The school has strong links with the local community and was rated as 'Good' by Ofsted (December 2017).
Arranging a visit to Walsham-le-Willows Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please phone 01359 259319 to arrange a visit.
Wattisfield Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 3BD