Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are looking for a dedicated, dynamic and conscientious colleague committed to team-working and seeing the whole picture. Excellent conditions of service will be offered.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record of excellent teaching;
• Have high expectations of our children in all aspects of school life;
• Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working relationships with children and their families;
• Be ambitious for themselves and the school;
• Be willing to work across all phases of the school.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Free School, ages 4 to 16
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
331 pupils enrolled
4 to 16
About Kents Hill Park all-through school
Kents Hill Park School is a new ‘all-through’ school in Milton Keynes that opened to 30 pupils in Year 3 and 120 in Year 7 in September 2018. There are now 540 pupils from Foundation to Year 9.
Part of the Kingsbridge Educational Trust, this is an outstanding and rare opportunity for an excellent practitioner to play a key role in the development and growth of this exciting all-through school from its very early stages.
The primary phase occupies its own site and is a purpose-built primary school. Eventually it will accommodate up to 330 pupils, along with 750 at the secondary site.
Arranging a visit to Kents Hill Park all-through school
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit