Year 4 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a teacher who is highly motivated and has proven outstanding practice, to work as a part of our Key Stage 2 school team covering a period of maternity leave.
The staff here are passionate about what they do and work incredibly hard, so you need to be able to fit into that ethos.
If you think you match all of those criteria, then please come and look round school and apply for this exciting position.
To visit the school we will be having tours on
Tuesday 26 February 09:30 - 10:30 & 15:30 - 16:30
Thursday 28 February 09:30 - 10:30 & 15:30 - 16:30
Interviews will be w/c 11 March 2019
Starting Date for the role is: 15 April 2019.
Essential educational requirements
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at C or equivalent and above
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with and the protection of children and young people
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum and the ability to translate into lessons
• Effective use of ICT to support learning
• Any statutory curriculum requirements and the requirement for assessments, recording and reporting of pupils’ attainment and progress
• Full working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice/legislation
• Supportive of the Christian Ethos of the School.
• School operates a no smoking policy
• Completed DBS and reference check.
• Completed pre-employment Health Check
• This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
• Evidence of previous Performance Management cycles or Teaching Practice reports.
About Allerton CofE Primary School
We are a thriving 3FE Voluntary Controlled Primary School in the suburbs of North Leeds.
- Lingfield Approach, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS17 7HL
- LA Maintained School
- Allerton CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)