|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 1, £25,714 to £38,690|
Freeman Community Primary School is a successful, happy, caring community of 208 children in the village of Stowupland, near Stowmarket.
We are looking for an inspirational and outstanding teacher who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to teach within our Key Stage 2 team from January the 1st 2021 (Possibility of October half term 2020 start) in our Year 4 class. There are 30 children in the class and the successful candidate will be supported by a teaching assistant each morning. The successful candidate will also be expected to take on the leadership of a subject.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues
• is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective learning and teaching
• will deliver creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
• will set high expectations and standards for all children
• will work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
• will lead a curriculum subject (to be negotiated)
This post would suit an experienced teacher on the Main Pay Range or Upper Pay Range 1.
Please state your areas of expertise / subject leadership in your application.
Freeman school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact Mr Daniel Pettitt, Headteacher or Mrs Tammy Patel, School Business Manager at the school to book a visit and to request an application pack. Tel: (01449) 612067. Email: email@example.com
We can offer:
• a welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team dedicated to raising standards
• happy children who are eager to learn and make the most of their time in our school
• well behaved children
• a school that strives for every child to reach their true potential
• supportive staff and governors
• opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
• a beautiful setting!
- 190422 Application form guidance notes all schools for teachers April 2019.pdf  0.14 MB
- 190422 Application form teachers April 2019.pdf  0.29 MB
- FCPS Teacher Job Description MPR and UPR 2014.pdf  0.23 MB
- FCPS Teacher Personal Specification 2014.pdf  0.19 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||207 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Freeman Community Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Freeman Community Primary School
Age 4 to 11 primary school
Church Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 4BQ