|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £28,596 to £39,646|
Year 4 Class Teacher - Maternity Cover starting ASAP
We wish to appoint an experienced or newly qualified teacher who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with a particular interesting in shaping learning throughout the age-range;
• Is committed to the delivery of high quality learning experiences across the ability range;
• Is inclusive in their practise with high expectations of all;
• Is a good communicator with the ability to self-direct and work as part of a team.
Essential educational requirements
• First degree.
• Qualified teacher status.
• A continued commitment to own professional development.
• Teaching experience (including training practice) within the designated age range.
• Understanding of child-safeguarding issues and successful measures that promote and ensure the safe-guarding of children.
• Knowledge of current legislation, guidance and developments relating to the subject area.
Essential skills and experience
Sets high expectations and inspires, motivates and challenges all pupils.
Promotes good progress and outcomes by pupils.
Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment .
Fulfil wider professional responsibilities.
In return, we offer:
• A caring and considerate community where everyone is valued;
• A uniquely inspiring school that is as inclusive as it is diverse;
• A highly skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals;
• A school in which the children are enthusiastic, engaging and thoughtful.
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||402 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Trinity Church of England Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Trinity Church of England Primary School
Princes Plain, Bromley, Kent, BR2 8LD