- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teachers Main Pay Scales with OLW
Our experienced Head teacher and her supportive senior leadership team are looking for a Year 4 class teacher with full class responsibilities. As part of our moral commitment to putting children first, we believe that every child should have the opportunity to be taught by inspirational teachers with the highest expectations. If this is you, then we would like to hear from you.
You will be:
• A teacher with experiences in primary phases and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
• A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice
• An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
• A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
• A happy, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
• A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
• Excellent CPD opportunities throughout your career, including an outstanding Early Career Teacher programme.
• A commitment to staff wellbeing and reduction in teacher workload.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached Word document application form, completing all sections fully and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We required a full employment/education history for all dates since leaving school.
The Pioneer Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. Our school Safeguarding Policy can be downloaded and read from the Policies section of our website.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 307 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About South Norwood Primary
South Norwood Primary School is a 2 form entry school within The Pioneer Academy. We are a two-form entry school in the South Norwood area of Croydon, with an 'Enhanced Learning Provision' in the heart of a vibrant community. More importantly, we have amazing children and a large team of staff who work hard to ensure that everyone learns to succeed.
As an integral part of our community, South Norwood Primary School is dedicated to providing an inspiring and inclusive curriculum. We will nurture and challenge our children to dream big and become valuable global citizens - beyond the walls of our learning environment.
Find out more about The Pioneer Academy and South Norwood Primary School at https://thepioneeracademy.co.uk/croydon/primary/south-norwood
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to arrange a tour, please contact the school office on 020 8654 2983.