- Fixed term (12 months)
- MP3-UPS (possible TLR for correct candidate to lead phase from Jan- August 23) If ECTs salary to start at (M1)
Year 5 or 6 Teacher (ECTs welcome to apply) job summaryHours: Full time
Salary Range: MP3-UPS (possible TLR for correct candidate to lead phase from Jan- August 23) If ECTs salary to start at (M1)
Contract: Fixed – one year
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th July 2022
Interviews will be held: Friday 15th July 2022
Start Date: Sept 1st 2022
Do you want the best job in the world? Required from September 2022, a highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented teacher to teach full time at this friendly, well-resourced and highly-regarded primary school. This unique opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team here at Middlefield for a fixed period of one year in the first instance. We believe that our job is to encourage children to form attitudes and develop characteristics of learning which will last throughout their lives.
We are a wonderful one form entry school with a well-used outdoor space and an adorable, patient Goldendoodle called Pippa! We have vegetable patches, a meadow area, a mini orchard, a pond, a forest schools wooded area, chickens, rabbits, and a log cabin to retreat to in bad weather. We like the children to work every day outdoors. We all aim to ‘be the best that we can be’ (our school motto). Middlefield has a wonderful family feel with a warm and caring ethos.
You will have responsibility for teaching a rich educational experience for your class, creating a welcoming and stimulating environment for all.
Desirable applicants should:
• have an uncompromising passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• have a good understanding of the primary curriculum.
• be an excellent classroom practitioner
• have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• have a commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
• have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve highly
We can offer you:
• amazing children, with a passion for learning and enthusiastic parents who enjoy participating in school life.
• a caring and supportive ethos where staff and children’s well-being are a high priority.
• dedicated, experienced, and welcoming staff.
• a sense of fun and enjoyment in an environment where colleagues all work together and support each other.
• opportunities for high quality professional development.
Please contact the school office on 01480 375270 to discuss the post and to request an application pack.
Application packs can also be found on our school website. www.middlefield.cambs.sch.uk
Visits to the school are welcome.
Middlefield Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding young people and the appointment is subject to enhanced CRB clearance, suitable references and workplace checks.
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to Head of HR to:
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Middlefield Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- School size
- 207 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Arranging a visit to Middlefield Primary Academy
Visits to the school are welcome.
Similar jobs nearby
Winyates Primary School
Winyates, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 5RF
Kingsley Special Academy
Churchill Way, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 5DP