- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Equivalent of 2.5 days, working Mon, Tues for one half term and Mon, Tues, Wed for the second half term.
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Likely to be two terms
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Commitment to helping us provide the best possible outcomes for all pupils.
- Desire to take on the role of Art & Design subject leader.
- Personal qualities that will inspire and motivate others within the team.
- Some knowledge of Walkthrus or a willingness to learn and implement these strategies for classroom management.
- Good communication skills to work with year group colleagues, including support staff and other professionals who support pupils with additional needs. This should extend to engagement with parents of all pupils.
- Efficient time management and organisational skills.
What the school offers its staff
- Pupils who are proud of their school.
- Whole school commitment to raising attainment.
- A dedicated, longstanding, friendly staff who are extremely supportive of each other.
- The chance to help lead the journey of recreating our exciting curriculum.
- The opportunity to be part of the journey for our newly federated infant and junior schools.
Commitment to safeguarding
St Jude’s C of E Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, it is imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. Criminal Record Bureau clearances and references will be obtained prior to appointment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced CRB disclosure, and proof of the Right to Work in the UK (this will be required at the time of interview).
This job post has expired.
About St Jude's Church of England Junior School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 7 to 11
- School size
- 203 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
We are a 2-form federated infant and junior school, with the vacancy being on the junior school site.
Our school is constantly described by visitors and parents as friendly, welcoming and nurturing. Ofsted agrees (January 2019).
Please come and visit us and you’ll see why.
Arranging a visit to St Jude's Church of England Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Wessex Primary School
St Adrian's Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3AT
Find more school jobs in Surrey