MPR / UPR + TLR2
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and experienced teacher to lead the Year 6 teaching team. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to develop his / her leadership potential. The successful applicant will be a member of the senior leadership team. We are looking for an inspirational teacher who is committed to developing an innovative and creative curriculum which is embedded in our strong values ethos.
You will need to be committed to the continuing development of the whole school and have excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a teacher who is:-
• Highly motivated and has high expectations of all children.
• Passionate about delivering the curriculum in a creative way.
• A good team player.
• Willing to constantly look to how they can improve their practice in a supportive environment.
• Is reflective.
• Committed to building positive relationships with children, staff and parents.
• Loves to have fun.
We can offer:-
• Opportunities for CPD and career progression
• A strong staff team and happy school.
• A supportive environment in which to develop your teaching.
Local authority maintained school
632 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Windmill Primary School
Job/Person Summary Windmill is a place where we are creative, personal, friendly and open. We try to instil trust, inclusivity, respect honesty amongst the whole school wider community. say “yes” trying new things know sky's limit for children that come here. Staff trusted encouraged take risks. Most of all, staff team who support each other, welcome others provide positive role models all.
Arranging a visit to Windmill Primary School
Please contact the school on 01865 762509 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment to visit the school.