UPS/MPS plus TLR2
We are looking to appoint a driven and successful Year 6 Teacher to join the senior leadership team of our school. We are looking for someone who has a passion for developing their pupils’ potential as well as taking on additional responsibilities across the school.
The ability to lead staff within your team is required, as well as the ability to develop a subject area. This post is suitable for an experienced Primary teacher who is looking to develop their career within a forward thinking school and as part of a highly motivated team.
Are you a talented and ambitious teacher with high expectations?
Do you have a real passion and desire to enthuse pupils with your own love of teaching?
Are you interested in providing our children with the best learning experience possible?
If yes, then we would like to offer you the opportunity to work with us at this exciting time on our journey to becoming a great school.
Our academy is a happy, caring and vibrant community. We aim to give every child the very best start to their education through engaging, high expectation teaching using an experiential and broad and balanced curriculum. All staff work hard to ensure the best possible quality of education for all children through a relentless focus on our 4 core drivers.
1. Resilient Individuals; Oak Tree children will become resilient in order to deal with different challenges across the curriculum and the wider world.
2. Possibilities; We will build their aspirations so they know available possibilities for their future lives; have role models and aspire to be the best they can be.
3. World citizens; Oak Tree children will develop an understanding about where they live and the wider world.
4. Respectful communicators; Oak Tree children will know how to speak and listen with respect in different situations. A love of language will be instilled and we will offer every opportunity to expand vocabulary through talk, reading and debating.
TLR 2 payment included
Applying for the job
You can locate information including an application pack and form on our school website, please visit www.oaktreeschool.co.uk/current-vacancies/ More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
235 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Oak Tree Primary School
Oak Tree Primary School is part of a growing Multi Academy Trust (Aspire) which thrives on team work. As part of Aspire, you will have opportunity to collaborate with your peers both within the school and across the Trust.
This is an important part of our vision as we know through experience that we perform better when we work together.
We are also a well-equipped school, having our own nursery, library, two halls, including a separate sports hall, a kitchen and extensive outdoor areas including a dedicated sports field.
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about enabling every child to exceed expectations and able to demonstrate a strong track record of helping Key Stage 2 pupils make outstanding progress
• An enthusiastic and successful teacher
• Committed to ensuring high expectations for pupils, staff and themselves
• Well organised, an excellent communicator and keen to take an active role in academy life
Arranging a visit to Oak Tree Primary School
Visits to the school would usually be encouraged but these must be managed within the current Covid-19 restrictions in place.
For an informal discussion please call the school to speak to Mrs Watson, Headteacher.