- UQTS 1- 6 (Outer) plus allowance equivalent to TLR 2b
Year Care Team job summary
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly effective and experienced Year Care Team member of staff to join our very successful, heavily over-subscribed school Trust with an outstanding ethos where staff are supported to become the best.
This position is for Abbs Cross Academy and Arts College: Abbs Cross Lane, Hornchurch, Essex, RM12 4YB
Our commitment to your professional development can be seen in our Investors in People status. We treat children as individuals and we are strongly committed to equality of opportunity.
Our ICT rich environment promotes learning both in the classroom and elsewhere. You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated, supportive and well qualified team of teachers and support staff.
Like us, you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking with a desire to positively impact upon students’ learning and a firm commitment to high academic achievement. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students an outstanding education.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent practitioner who can enthuse and inspire.
• Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record of leading improvement.
• A role model and champion of learning.
• Clear-thinking and outward-looking.
• Dynamic, innovative and hardworking.
• A leader who is able to demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills.
• Join a skilled, creative, and supportive team.
• Be part of a forward thinking organisation with Training School status.
• Have a chance to shape the future of the area.
• Work within a brand new, well resourced specialist learning environment.
• Be given the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
• Make a real difference to the lives of young people.
Please feel free to visit our school website on www.abbscross.net
The salary for this role is UQYS 1- 6 (Outer) plus an allowance equivalent to TLR 2b.
If you have any questions regarding the post or are unable to apply on line, please contact 020 8514 4666 to request an Application Pack or speak to Mr. Glassman, Director of People, Loxford School Trust, Loxford Lane, Ilford, Essex, IG12UT
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS record check.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we consider that we have received an appropriate number of suitable applications for the post.
Allowance equivalent to TLR 2b
Applying for the job
Please send a CV to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.