Inner London mainscale plus TLR 1b (£10,200)
Purpose of Role • To promote the best interests of all students in one year group.
• To develop a clear vision for the year group and be responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of a year based action plan.
• To be responsible for tracking and monitoring students’ academic and personal development progress.
• To be accountable for researching, leading and co-ordinating year based intervention strategies; monitoring and evaluating the impact of year based interventions.
• To lead on year based guidance and events (including assessment events) and be responsible for communication with parents, students, staff and other stakeholders.
• To lead and line manage a team of tutors
• To develop and lead the year group’s SMSC programme and deliver assemblies.
• To be jointly accountable for standards of attendance, punctuality, behaviour and uniform standards across the year group with the PSW.
Applying for the job
For further information and an application form please refer to the links on the TES website or visit our website www.ephs.ealing.sch.uk and forward completed forms to Ms Wendy Henderson, the Headteacher’s PA on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
1457 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Elthorne Park High School
Elthorne Park High School is a successful and significantly oversubscribed 11-18 mixed school with 1500 students including 250 in the Sixth Form, based in the Queen of suburbs, Ealing. A high-performing school that has risen to become one of the top performing schools in West London and inside the top 200 in the country, we are continuing to improve. That’s a reflection of our exceptional teaching team, as well as our students who are not only thoughtful and resilient, but also hardworking and eager to learn.
With a new £14 million state of the art building equipped as a centre of excellence, we offer a range of outstanding resources to support teaching with a particular focus on ICT and new technologies.
In March 2019 Ofsted judged us as outstanding and we have also achieved 4 SSAT Leading Edge Awards (variety of teaching approaches, engagement with evidence and research, professional learning and educational outcomes). If you would like to be part of it, you can look forward to research based coaching and development tailored around your needs and aspirations.