Year Learning Leader job summary
We are seeking to appoint a full-time dynamic and inspirational Year Learning Leader, particularly interested in Music, DT or a Science Specialism.
The successful candidate must be an excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success in raising standards and in innovation.
Your role will be:
• To raise standards of student attainment and achievement within the specified Year Group;
• To effectively manage and deploy form teachers within the specified Year Group. Acting as leading teacher and learner in the eyes of the year group and tutor team, modelling good teaching, positive relationships with students and a passion for learning;
• To challenge, monitor, target and support students’ attitudes towards learning in all areas of school life;
• To specifically challenge, monitor, target and support student Attendance & Punctuality.
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes. We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
• High quality induction for experienced teachers;
• An outstanding continuous professional development programme; successful candidates will have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though our Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programmes;
• The school also offers a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff well-being team.
TLR 2b £4,782
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hadleigh High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 748 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
Hadleigh High School offers a caring, nurturing and secure setting that enables every member of our school community to be the best they can be in all that they do. Moreover, our relatively small size is an asset in ensuring that all of our students are known as individuals.
Arranging a visit to Hadleigh High School
You are invited to visit the school and meet the team. Please contact Suzy Ambler, PA to the Headteacher on (01473) 823496 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.