||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||KS1, KS2, Primary
We are looking to appoint a year one class teacher who is creative and excited about education. Having opened in September 2017, Heathcote Primary School is a ‘free school’ serving a rich and diverse community, and provides an excellent education, where children thrive in its caring and inspirational learning environment. A second phase of building is ensuring our school progresses to 420 pupils.
The Community Academies Trust currently comprises of twelve primary schools, five secondary schools and two National Teaching Schools. We are driven by a desire to lead rather than follow, and to be beacons of outstanding local provision, which our community can rely on for the excellent education we provide for our children. We have a proven track record of achieving success and Heathcote Primary School is no exception.
This role is offered on a full-time basis, ensuring excellent standards.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious teacher with a genuine passion for teaching with exceptional classroom management, and content knowledge. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
• Work with the Executive Headteacher and leadership team, to implement the strategic vision for primary education across the CAT family of schools so that they ensure excellence
• Have a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from CAT ethos
• Relate positively to and showing respect for all members of the school and wider community ongoing relevant professional self-development
Applying for the job
To apply for the position of class teacher, please download application details from the school website www.heathcoteprimaryschool.co.uk or from www.communityacademiestrust.org (saving to your computer) and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms. Submit the forms by email to email@example.com by no later than noon on Thursday 26th November 2020
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards in line with Community Academies Trust vision and values.
Visits to the school are unfortunately not possible during this period of national lockdown. Please telephone the office to arrange a telephone conversation with the deputy head or executive head. Our website also provides lots of information.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact Jane Richardson or Sue Dark, admin team at Heathcote Primary School 01926 290330.
About Heathcote Primary School
Heathcote Primary School is a free school which opened in September 2017. We are part of Community Academies Trust. The school is part of a new community which is growing rapidly. We cater for children who predominantly live in the estates surrounding the school and Leamington Spa. The school is 2-form entry and is set in wonderful grounds which are developing. We have a forest school area, sports field, amphitheater and surrounding land which is ripe for development. We are particularly focussed on developing a curriculum which is embedded in outdoor learning.
Arranging a visit to Heathcote Primary School
Unfortunately we cannot have visits to the school during the National Lockdown. However the Executive Head teacher Mrs Gill Humphriss or Deputy Head Mrs Kim Abernethy are happy to answer any questions through phone calls. Telephone 01926290330 to arrange a conversation.
Vickers Way, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 7AP