Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
Teachers May Pay Scale
Powered by love; we believe, achieve, grow’
Are you able to create a positive and creative learning environment for all children?
Are you looking to develop professionally within a supportive, friendly and aspirational village school?
If the above describes you then the perfect opportunity has arisen in Shrewton, a village close and equidistant to both Salisbury and Devizes. We are a dynamic, friendly and inclusive school providing a welcoming learning environment at the heart of the local community. We require an enthusiastic, talented and committed teacher to join our team.
Applying for the job
Please apply using the DSAT application form and Recruitment Pack. Please note that CV's will not be accepted.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
87 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Shrewton CofE Primary Academy
Shrewton is an inclusive and stimulating learning environment which enables all children to thrive. We have developed an active, engaging, knowledge- rich curriculum which seeks to stimulate and stretch all our children while promoting a love for lifelong learning. Through personalised learning approaches and extremely high expectations, all children are able to flourish and experience success. We are a strong, caring and supportive school community where our children live out our values with love at the core. We are well supported by all stakeholders in our school community and have strong links within our local area.
Successful applicants will need to:
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice.
• Embrace and model our Christian Ethos.
• Be confident in your knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Curriculum OR have
the potential to excel in this year group.
• Motivate, inspire and lead children, staff and parents to fulfil their potential.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to developing and maintaining close links with the whole community.
• Be committed to your own professional development.
In return we are pleased to offer you:
• Enthusiastic and friendly children.
• Small class sizes.
• A supportive and inclusive environment.
• CPD across the Trust.
• Fantastic career development opportunities.
• A hardworking, dedicated and fun team.
Shrewton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Arranging a visit to Shrewton CofE Primary Academy
Please contact Mrs Carole Farley, School Business Manager on 01980 620232 for further information.