- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
Full-time equivalent salary
- £21,575 - £22,369
- 14,577 - £15,114
- Contribute to planning and evaluation of learning, providing detailed and regular feedback to teachers on learners’ attainment, progress, behaviour and attitudes to learning
- Supervises and provides specialist support for individuals with SEN, disabilities, personal and health needs, EAL, etc. ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
- Support the academic, social, emotional and development of individuals and groups of learners understanding clearly how children, young people and vulnerable adults with complex and Special Educational Needs learn
- Assist with the development and implementation of Individual Education / Behaviour Plans and Personal Care programmes
- Sets challenging and demanding expectations and promotes self-esteem and independence
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
of National Curriculum, EYFS Guidance and other codes of practice e.g. SEN,
use of ICT to support teaching and learning
to interact well using courtesy, tact and diplomacy and negotiation skills
to establish professional, effective working relationships with a range of
partners/colleagues and children and young people.
If you believe in the children in Hull, are
passionate about our community and truly want to make a difference then we
would love to hear from you.
Work forHumber Education
Trust ....We value our employees!
The following benefits are
available to employees within our academies:
Pension & Local Government Pension Scheme
Health Referrals & Counselling
paternity and adoption leave
and dependent care leave
vouchers (applicable if already enrolled pre October 2018)
Employee Benefits - Permanent Contracted Employees & Fixed Term
- 20% Discounted
Gym Membership - Hull City Council Leisure
Screen User Eye Tests
Professional Development for All Staff
to Middle and Senior Leadership Courses
staff, committed to improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust
with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special
settings, through our Teaching & Learning Ambassadors and peer networks.
individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all
- Staff who
feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring
and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community,
ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
This job post has expired.