The St Bart's Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Saint Nathaniel's Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our hard working and committed team.
At Saint Nathaniel's Academy our children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interests of our children we work very closely with our partner Academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated staff, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
To provide administrative and organisational services to the school under the management and guidance of senior staff.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide administrative, and organisational services to the school
- Liaise with pupils, parents/carers
- Liaise with other staff and external agencies
- Analyse and evaluate data and information and run reports
- Undertake word-processing and IT based tasks including operation of relevant equipment and advanced ICT packages
- Organise meetings and take notes
- Process forms, returns, etc., including those to outside agencies
- Contribute to the planning and development of administrative procedures and systems.
- Allocate work to administrative staff at lower levels on a regular basis
- Demonstration of tasks to more junior colleagues on a regular basis
- Respond to reception and visitor enquiries
- Organise arrangements for school visits and events
- Monitor pupil attendance and run reports
- Undertake personnel administration, such as DBS checks
- Monitor and manage a limited range of stock within an agreed budget
- Regularly handles cash, cash equivalents e.g. dinner monies, school visits
- Assist with producing marketing and promotion material for the school
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the academy, raising any concerns following academy protocol/procedures
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.